The C256 Foenix U/U+ are presently in redesign…
Replacement of the FPGA to have access to better part availability.
Order yours today!
- An integrated, affordable new retro computer based on the WDC65C816S @ 14Mhz.
- Can be programmed in BASIC, Assembly Language and C by using the WDC C Compiler suite.
- Great Graphics
- Multitude of Sound Chips
- 2 or 4MBytes of System Ram, 2MBytes of Video Ram
- Choices of I/Os and Expansion Cards
- This is a kit for those who want to be the first to play around with the famous YM2612 FPGA core created by Jotego, it comes with:
- JT2612SA FPGA Module
- DR10 JTAG Adapter to the Module
- USB Blaster to reprogram the module
- A limited number of modules are for sale because the supply of FPGA is very limited right now
- Be aware that I might cancel the order if I am unable to get reasonable pricing for the FPGA
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a shortage in the industry for certain components, one of which I am using in the C256 Foenix U, the Cyclone 10 and the cheapest version (C8G) is now in allocation and won’t be available before 2022 which forces me to use higher-speed grades which are more expensive. So the price of the U/U+ has been increased slightly to compensate for that increase in cost. Please accept my apologies but apparently, the positive aspect of COVID has been to increase the demand for electronic products. In our case, I am not sure I should call that a positive side but who knows…
Thank you for your understanding… Stefany